- wipe it down with a clean, damp cloth
- for more stubborn dirt, use a little water, some mild soap, and a soft-bristled toothbrush
- after cleaning, wipe it down with a clean, dry cloth
- use it sparingly not to damage its surface, otherwise it may lose its rustproof properties
- because of high percentage of copper, wire gauge may become thinner with time. That is why we recommend to visually inspect the collar at regular intervals to be able to replace the collar in good time
- bright color may darken over time. You can restore the initial look by using a polishing paste
Herm Sprenger - Curogan Prong
- classical prong collar for dog training
- 2 O-rings to offer two ways of leash connection
- center plate for balanced fit
- assembly chain for quick action
- fastener plates to increase the connection security
- customize the size by adding or removing links
Curogan - solid polished material:
- special copper alloy
- high copper content gives the alloy a rich color
- does not contain nickel, so will do for nickel-reactive dogs and dogs with sensitive skin
- it avoids discoloration of light-haired dogs in 8 out of 10 cases, so it’s suitable for any fur color
Questions and Answers
Sizing & Measuring
Please refer to our size guide or image under each product for sizing and measuring tips!
Before packaging the gear for shipment, we make every effort to ensure that it is flawless and ready for fun adventures. Each item is handcrafted in our home studio.
We appreciate your understanding and patience as a small business as we try to process your order as quickly as possible. The current processing time, which does not include shipping, is between two and three weeks. We do offer Rush Order Upgrade to get your gear quicker.
Material & Hardware
WHAT IS BIOTHANE?
BioThane® is the most robust material available on the market for collars and leashes. The vegan material feels like broken-in leather; it is soft, comfortable and does not chafe. In addition, BioThane® is stink-proof, waterproof, durable and will last for years.
Our selection of hardware that includes; Stainless steel, solid brass, nickel plated, and black powder coated. All hardware will wear over time and can chip (rosegold & black) if not taken care of properly. To keep it looking its best, thoroughly dry the hardware after it gets wet.
Biothane is a waterproof material that is extremely long-lasting and requires little upkeep. Most dirt can be cleaned easily with regular cleaning with a mild detergent and an old toothbrush; for more difficult stains, I suggest using rubbing alcohol and the other items mentioned above. Please be aware that Biothane is not entirely stain resistant.
*Although our equipment is made to withstand even the most extreme weather conditions, harsh chemicals like skunk spray, ink, or adhesive can discolour Biothane.*
Over time, all hardware will begin to show signs of wear. It is normal for Nickel Plated, and Black Plated hardware to change color over time, with the exception of solid brass & stainless steel. The color change is only cosmetic and does not affect the hardware's long-term durability. Our one-year hardware warranty does not cover damage to the finish on the hardware.
Although it is a perfectly normal occurrence, tarnish can stain your dog's fur and/or the biothane. Tarnish is the gray gunk that builds up on hardware over time. Using an old toothbrush, mild detergent, and some elbow grease, polish and clean the hardware on a regular basis is the best way to avoid this
Avoid the following: Even though Biothane is waterproof and is ideal for dogs who enjoy swimming, it is essential to dry off the metal hardware once the gear is no longer in use. Harsh cleansers and abrasive detergents can damage the hardware's finish and discolor Biothane. Once the gear has dried, put it away to avoid premature hardware rusting and wear.
Returns & Exchanges
Our products are custom-made. We are aware that sizing errors sometimes occur and that people occasionally change their minds about colours.
Within 7 days after delivery or pick-up, we now accept returns and exchanges. The items must be returned to us at your expense, unused, and unworn. Choosing to exchange or return your purchases will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions if you need to return or exchange any items.
*Nameplates, Customized Gear & Gift Cards are final sale. Shipping for returns/exchanges are at the customers expense